With the help of the zoom functions you can adjust the sections of a virtual project. The higher the zoom level, the more detailed the display. Sequoia/Samplitude provides you with the following zoom functions: Zooming with the position bar You can click on the magnifying glass to open the zoom feature. The red buttons zoom […]
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Drums in the Mix 3 10/27/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- SOS Technique – Audio Quantize 01/08/2013
- SOS Technique – Tempo Mapping 01/15/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found