Producer and composer Dan Stangerup is introducing himself and explains the concept of his workshops: “As a part of returning event – the 14 day long Rythmic summer school at Den Rytmiske Højskole (http://www.drh.dk/linie/lydtekniklinje) hosting a 16 student Songwriter/Producer class, Sequoia was chosen as the preferred mastering solution for the students projects already back […]
Here are some hints on how to work very efficiently with Sequoia/Samplitude: New wave project via drag & drop Click on a selected range from the range list of your wave project and drag it up from the editing window and out onto a free section of the program background in order to create a […]
In Sequoia/Samplitude most tasks can be carried out completely in the virtual project without having to touch the original audio material at all. In certain cases, like using audio files in other applications, it can be advantageous to adapt the original material. Here, you no longer edit just reference objects within a virtual project, but […]
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More punch in your Mix 06/24/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More loudness in your Mix 05/26/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Tempo Adjustment in Samplitude (part 2) 04/24/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Pro X Studio Series 05/25/2012
- Layering guitars and “virtual” re-amping 12/19/2012
- Bob Humid – New album: Brockdorff Klang Labor – “Die Fälschung der Welt” 12/21/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found