Producer and composer Dan Stangerup is introducing himself and explains the concept of his workshops: “As a part of returning event – the 14 day long Rythmic summer school at Den Rytmiske Højskole (http://www.drh.dk/linie/lydtekniklinje) hosting a 16 student Songwriter/Producer class, Sequoia was chosen as the preferred mastering solution for the students projects already back […]
Here are some hints on how to work very efficiently with Sequoia/Samplitude: New wave project via drag & drop Click on a selected range from the range list of your wave project and drag it up from the editing window and out onto a free section of the program background in order to create a […]
In Sequoia/Samplitude most tasks can be carried out completely in the virtual project without having to touch the original audio material at all. In certain cases, like using audio files in other applications, it can be advantageous to adapt the original material. Here, you no longer edit just reference objects within a virtual project, but […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial