Here are some hints on how to work very efficiently with Sequoia/Samplitude: New wave project via drag & drop Click on a selected range from the range list of your wave project and drag it up from the editing window and out onto a free section of the program background in order to create a [...]
In Sequoia/Samplitude most tasks can be carried out completely in the virtual project without having to touch the original audio material at all. In certain cases, like using audio files in other applications, it can be advantageous to adapt the original material. Here, you no longer edit just reference objects within a virtual project, but [...]
Scrubbing makes it easier for you to find a specific part of the music in the project simply by moving the mouse pointer. Playback, forwards or back, occurs while moving the mouse. By varying the playback speed, it’s possible to quickly approach a position, but also to arrive at the exact position at a reduced [...]
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial