Using EQ: Bass in the Mix The bass is extremely important for the audio characteristics of the entire mix, because its energy has an effect on the majority of the frequency spectrum. Together with the drums, it also defines the rhythmic progression of a song. For this reason, it is very important for the […]
Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 Snare Drum The fundamental range for the snare drum is between 100 Hz and 250 Hz. By boosting this range we can make it sound fuller. In addition, we’ll dampen the low mids at around 500 Hz a bit. The actual snare sound (rattling wires) is around […]
This time we’re going to show you how you can mix your songs dynamically without having to sacrifice loudness…
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Samplitude-Academy: Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix 01/15/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Drums in the Mix 3 10/27/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found