After you have successfully installed Samplitude you should adjust the following program and project settings to make working with the program more effective: I. Create a project folder Before opening <Programmname> we recommend that you create a Samplitude project folder on a hard drive of your choice. Step 1: Holding down the Windows key and [...]
In this workshop we want to show you how to integrate backing vocals into your mix with depth and room effects that will make them sound natural…
Find out how to get quantizations and synchronizations out of the “Tempo Map” function of Samplitude
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial