Pure guitar tone at its best – check out our intern Arne playing with Vandal!
The name „Bill Liesegang“ isn‘t unknown to the music scene:
Besides a common band with Bruce Dickinson, Bill also played live and as a session guitarist with artists like Rod Stewart, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nina Hagen.
So who‘d be more suitable to comment on the virtual guitar and bass amplifier „Vandal“?
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial