The seventh video of the “Kraznet’s Tutorial Collection” series shows you how to vary complex MIDI melodies and patterns by using Retrograde.
The sixth episode of “Kraznet’s Tutorial Collection” shows you, how to save and load configurations in the object editor with Snapshots.
The fifth video of the “Kraznet’s Tutorial Collection” series shows you, how to create a MIDI object in range.
- Samplitude-Academy: Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix 01/15/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Drums in the Mix 3 10/27/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- SOS Technique – Audio Quantize 01/08/2013
- SOS Technique – Tempo Mapping 01/15/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found