Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix When mixing distorted electric guitars, it important to include the bass signal in the process. This way, you can supplement both signals without reducing the intensity. Splitting the bass Let’s listen to the bass track: Step 1: We first split the bass signal by creating a new […]
Mixing with VCA’s VCA stands for “Voltage Controlled Amplifier”. VCA’s have traditionally been used in analog consoles to control the amplification of several individual signals with a single fader. This works sort of like a remote control that allows you to group together complex mixer channel structures which can be controlled by corresponding VCA group […]
Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix Guitars play a decisive role in the mix when it comes to emphasizing the harmony structure and melody. Depending on the music style, the audio characteristics of the guitar sounds can vary considerably. In addition, distorted guitars have a sound image which is different from clean or acoustic guitars. […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial