MAGIX presents its professional DAW technology at the Frankfurt Musikmesse 2012 MAGIX will be presenting the latest in Pro Audio software technology at our booth at this year’s Frankfurt Musikmesse. In fact, we have released Samplitude Pro X and Sequoia 12 very recently. From 21st – 24th March, 2012 a team of experts will be [...]
Here are some hints on how to work very efficiently with Sequoia/Samplitude: New wave project via drag & drop Click on a selected range from the range list of your wave project and drag it up from the editing window and out onto a free section of the program background in order to create a [...]
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial