The most important awards ceremony in the music industry was held in Los Angeles on 26th January – The Grammys. Among the winners of the 56th Grammy Awards were our long-standing customers, BIS records and the NDR. The Swedish label BIS records was awarded “Best Orchestral Performance” for their album “Sibelius – Symphonies 1 […]
The Delta Machine Tour 05/07/13 Dusseldorf Esprit Arena The “Delta Machine Tour, which started in May 2013 and is planned to run until March 2014, is Depeche Mode’s second tour that relies entirely on MAGIX Sequoia as the DAW application. Live Sound Engineer Antony King has used Sequoia since 2009 for the live recording […]
Producer and composer Dan Stangerup is introducing himself and explains the concept of his workshops: “As a part of returning event – the 14 day long Rythmic summer school at Den Rytmiske Højskole (http://www.drh.dk/linie/lydtekniklinje) hosting a 16 student Songwriter/Producer class, Sequoia was chosen as the preferred mastering solution for the students projects already back […]
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More punch in your Mix 06/24/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More loudness in your Mix 05/26/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Tempo Adjustment in Samplitude (part 2) 04/24/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Pro X Studio Series 05/25/2012
- Layering guitars and “virtual” re-amping 12/19/2012
- Bob Humid – New album: Brockdorff Klang Labor – “Die Fälschung der Welt” 12/21/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found