In this workshop we’ll show you how to use zooming and scrolling to quickly and effectively navigate through your Samplitude projects…
The visible section follows the play cursor in so-called Autoscroll Mode during playback. All commands for setting the play cursor via keyboard or via “Range menu -> Move play cursor” also move the section with the play cursor. When moving the play cursor with the arrow keys the section will be moved as soon as […]
“Section” refers to the visible part of a project in the project window. There are many commands for moving (scrolling) the visible clip and customizing its size (zooming). The corresponding commands can be opened via the menu view over the position bar as well as via the shortcut keys. Up to three different sections can […]
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Samplitude-Academy: Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix 01/15/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Drums in the Mix 3 10/27/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- SOS Technique – Tempo Mapping 01/15/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found