This workshop focuses on how to use ranges to work quickly and efficiently in Samplitude…
Here you can find all tutorial videos on the topic “General” as a free download Getting started (Length: 09:33) Introduction on setting up a Samplitude project, adjusting the options and recording MIDI and audio. Download as ZIP file Mouse Modes (Length: 13:03) This introduces you to the different mouse modes Download as ZIP file Working with Objects (Length: […]
Ranges are selected sections of the arrangement that can be set for editing or re-opening later on. When creating ranges you are not bound to object borders, individual tracks or any other limitations like markers. Ranges that you search for are displayed inverted. By switching on the “Grid” function in the “Project options” you can […]
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Drums in the Mix 3 10/27/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- SOS Technique – Audio Quantize 01/08/2013
- SOS Technique – Tempo Mapping 01/15/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found