Find out how to get quantizations and synchronizations out of the “Tempo Map” function of Samplitude
Find out how to adjust multitracked drum recordings with Samplitude’s “Quantization Wizard”…
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial