Ryan Ferris about music, engineering and Samplitude
Mastering deals with the audio enhancement of mixed tracks to achieve suitable loudness with the optimal balance of dynamics and frequency response. Mastering originated from technical adjustments that were necessary to transfer music to vinyl and cassettes etc. This opportunity was used to make further efforts at improving the mix. Creative mastering is a product […]
CD Mastering Part 1 (Length: 09:57) Learn all about preparing your workspace, importing audio files, resizing objects, using auto markers, adding EQ and level matching Download as ZIP file CD Mastering Part 2 (Length: 10:26) Part 2 of the CD Mastering tutorial explains how to use master effects, CD subindex menu, ISRC codes, CD text, barcodes, CD burning and […]
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More punch in your Mix 06/24/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More loudness in your Mix 05/26/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- SOS Review 05/30/2012
- Bob Humid – New album: Brockdorff Klang Labor – “Die Fälschung der Welt” 12/21/2012
- SOS Technique – Audio Quantize 01/08/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found