Ryan Ferris about music, engineering and Samplitude
Mastering deals with the audio enhancement of mixed tracks to achieve suitable loudness with the optimal balance of dynamics and frequency response. Mastering originated from technical adjustments that were necessary to transfer music to vinyl and cassettes etc. This opportunity was used to make further efforts at improving the mix. Creative mastering is a product […]
CD Mastering Part 1 (Length: 09:57) Learn all about preparing your workspace, importing audio files, resizing objects, using auto markers, adding EQ and level matching Download as ZIP file CD Mastering Part 2 (Length: 10:26) Part 2 of the CD Mastering tutorial explains how to use master effects, CD subindex menu, ISRC codes, CD text, barcodes, CD burning and […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial