Ryan Ferris about music, engineering and Samplitude
Mastering deals with the audio enhancement of mixed tracks to achieve suitable loudness with the optimal balance of dynamics and frequency response. Mastering originated from technical adjustments that were necessary to transfer music to vinyl and cassettes etc. This opportunity was used to make further efforts at improving the mix. Creative mastering is a product [...]
CD Mastering Part 1 (Length: 09:57) Learn all about preparing your workspace, importing audio files, resizing objects, using auto markers, adding EQ and level matching Download as ZIP file CD Mastering Part 2 (Length: 10:26) Part 2 of the CD Mastering tutorial explains how to use master effects, CD subindex menu, ISRC codes, CD text, barcodes, CD burning and [...]
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial