Here you can download our video tutorials on MIDI & VST for free VST and MIDI Setup Tips (Length: 07:12) Here you can see how to configure MIDI and set up VST instruments Download as ZIP file Audio to MIDI Trigger (Length: 06:51) Introduction on how to create a midi file based on the transient detection of a kick drum Download […]
Here you can download all our tutorial videos about editing and mixing for free Take Composer (Length: 10:08) This shows the functions of the Take Manager/Composer including comping Download as ZIP file Side Chaining (Length: 17:16) This one is about how to set up side chaining and what can be achieved with this functionality Download as […]
Here you can find all tutorial videos on the topic “General” as a free download Getting started (Length: 09:33) Introduction on setting up a Samplitude project, adjusting the options and recording MIDI and audio. Download as ZIP file Mouse Modes (Length: 13:03) This introduces you to the different mouse modes Download as ZIP file Working with Objects (Length: […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial