Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 Snare Drum The fundamental range for the snare drum is between 100 Hz and 250 Hz. By boosting this range we can make it sound fuller. In addition, we’ll dampen the low mids at around 500 Hz a bit. The actual snare sound (rattling wires) is around […]
Producer and composer Dan Stangerup is introducing himself and explains the concept of his workshops: “As a part of returning event – the 14 day long Rythmic summer school at Den Rytmiske Højskole (http://www.drh.dk/linie/lydtekniklinje) hosting a 16 student Songwriter/Producer class, Sequoia was chosen as the preferred mastering solution for the students projects already back […]
Find out how to get quantizations and synchronizations out of the “Tempo Map” function of Samplitude
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 09/22/2014
- Samplitude Academy – Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 08/28/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More dynamic in your mix 07/23/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More punch in your Mix 06/24/2014
- Samplitude Academy – More loudness in your Mix 05/26/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- SOS Review 05/30/2012
- Bob Humid – New album: Brockdorff Klang Labor – “Die Fälschung der Welt” 12/21/2012
- SOS Technique – Audio Quantize 01/08/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial
no images were found