Using EQ: Drums in the Mix Toms Generally speaking, all the toms used should be tuned to one another. Because the wanted signals and resonance frequencies of toms are often very similar, you have to be careful when cutting frequency ranges. For the floor tom, boost the fundamental tone at around 100 Hz, and […]
Using EQ: Drums in the Mix 2 Snare Drum The fundamental range for the snare drum is between 100 Hz and 250 Hz. By boosting this range we can make it sound fuller. In addition, we’ll dampen the low mids at around 500 Hz a bit. The actual snare sound (rattling wires) is around […]
Producer and composer Dan Stangerup is introducing himself and explains the concept of his workshops: “As a part of returning event – the 14 day long Rythmic summer school at Den Rytmiske Højskole (http://www.drh.dk/linie/lydtekniklinje) hosting a 16 student Songwriter/Producer class, Sequoia was chosen as the preferred mastering solution for the students projects already back […]
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Samplitude-Academy: Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix 01/15/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial