Samplitude Quickstart This tutorial will help you get started using Samplitude and provide you with efficient workflows for common application scenarios. Start Selection When you start Samplitude you will be greeted by a “Start Selection” dialog in the program interface. The start selection can be used to add a new multi-track project, load an […]
Drum replacement This time around we’re going to show you how you can optimize existing drum recordings by using the drum replacement feature. Drum replacement involves replacing or enhancing recorded instruments, such as the kick or snare, with samples. This allows you to add nuances while mixing drums to get the sound you want. […]
Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix When mixing distorted electric guitars, it important to include the bass signal in the process. This way, you can supplement both signals without reducing the intensity. Splitting the bass Let’s listen to the bass track: Step 1: We first split the bass signal by creating a new […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial