Drum replacement This time around we’re going to show you how you can optimize existing drum recordings by using the drum replacement feature. Drum replacement involves replacing or enhancing recorded instruments, such as the kick or snare, with samples. This allows you to add nuances while mixing drums to get the sound you want. […]
Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix When mixing distorted electric guitars, it important to include the bass signal in the process. This way, you can supplement both signals without reducing the intensity. Splitting the bass Let’s listen to the bass track: Step 1: We first split the bass signal by creating a new […]
Mixing with VCA’s VCA stands for “Voltage Controlled Amplifier”. VCA’s have traditionally been used in analog consoles to control the amplification of several individual signals with a single fader. This works sort of like a remote control that allows you to group together complex mixer channel structures which can be controlled by corresponding VCA group […]
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Samplitude-Academy: Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix 01/15/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Using EQ: Bass in the Mix 12/11/2014
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial