Ryan Ferris about music, engineering and Samplitude
Band Brockdorff Klang Labor – “Great Lyrics – it’s a killer and no filler. Raise the Curtain!”
The name „Bill Liesegang“ isn‘t unknown to the music scene:
Besides a common band with Bruce Dickinson, Bill also played live and as a session guitarist with artists like Rod Stewart, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nina Hagen.
So who‘d be more suitable to comment on the virtual guitar and bass amplifier „Vandal“?
- Samplitude Academy – Record and edit MIDI drums 04/22/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Preparing MIDI/VSTi recordings 03/21/2013
- Ryan Ferris 02/19/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Basic Program/Project Settings 02/18/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing Backing Vocals 01/22/2013
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (2) 08/29/2012
- Samplitude Academy – DeEssing in Samplitude (1) 07/26/2012
- Samplitude Academy – Creating Depth with Samplitude 06/28/2012
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial