This time, we’ll show you how to get a bold, assertive guitar sound by recording multiple guitar parts (doubling) and mixing them. We would like to thank Abraham Rodriguez for his recordings (www.abrahamrodriguez.net). Step 1: Record your guitars in multiple takes. When doubling, make sure to line up attacks as much as you can and […]
Using EQ: Guitar in the Mix Guitars play a decisive role in the mix when it comes to emphasizing the harmony structure and melody. Depending on the music style, the audio characteristics of the guitar sounds can vary considerably. In addition, distorted guitars have a sound image which is different from clean or acoustic guitars. […]
Using EQ: Drums in the Mix Toms Generally speaking, all the toms used should be tuned to one another. Because the wanted signals and resonance frequencies of toms are often very similar, you have to be careful when cutting frequency ranges. For the floor tom, boost the fundamental tone at around 100 Hz, and […]
- Samplitude Academy – Double tracking a guitar 08/25/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Quickstart Guide 07/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Drum Replacement 06/23/2015
- Samplitude Academy: Distorted Guitars and Bass in the Mix 05/27/2015
- Samplitude Academy – Mixing with VCA’s 03/25/2015
- Tutorial: Mastering [Video Download] 08/03/2011
- Tutorial: General [Video Downloads] 08/03/2011
- Samplitude Academy – Creating and Editing MIDI Objects 07/24/2013
- Samplitude Academy – Drawing Events and Step Recording in the Matrix Editor (Piano Roll) 06/26/2013
- VSTi/MIDI synth recording and editing 05/27/2013
- Bert Cross 2: I am new to Samplitude. I do I add the 9 content l...
- Abdelkrim: Ein gutes Programm Ich bin kein Profi, um zu dies...
- ferruz: Hi Sir, exellent DAWs! i downloaded your S...
- Francesc Castillo: Now it's OK. Thanks....
- Falk: Should work now. Thanks for your feedback!...
About Samplitude Pro X2
Samplitude and Sequoia are high-definition digital audio workstations (DAWs), specializing in recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Both programs utilize an almost legendary audio engine and are independent of proprietary audio hardware as native software programs.. more info »
Free 30-days trial